Monday, July 28, 2014

Back at it

After Joroinen our family unit traveled to Barcelona for four days. That was brilliant getaway for us. I had an opportunity to run up and down Montjuic mountain, the home base of 1992 Summer Olympics. I shared the same road where "raasto" was born 22 years ago (see the video 2:03:00 ->). After this emotional moment I ran back to the beach and swam in the ocean.


Now we are back at it. On Friday I joined Arttu and Karri for 2.5 hours easy bike ride which lead to Ankkalampi and back. Ankkalampi means a short dip in a tiny tiny tiny pond which is a nice intermission in warm weather.

Yesterday I ran my 3rd (!!!!!!!!) long run (only 22km) for this summer. Among other things my experience in Joroinen teached me that I should get more familiar with running longer. There's not so much to do at this point but I'll make the best out of it. This morning I rode 3 hours and did 3x15min. strength intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment