Thursday, June 12, 2014

Insert title here, I won't

Damn it. Working has had a negative effect on my blogging. 

But yes, I'm still in it for the tattoo. After the champion workout 1.5 weeks ago I have done two brick workouts (swim, bike, run), two open water swims, one surprisingly great tempo run of 10 miles and one decent run workout. Moreover, I was able to include a bike strength workout in my routine on last Sunday. 

During yesterday's brick workout my legs felt really heavy, but I was able to push the pace under 3.40/km during the running leg. Normally, this wouldn't be a biggie, but I'm no longer normal. I'm over 40.

I have had hard to estimate how much the swimming during this spring is really aiding me in the open water, but maybe it's better not to over-analyze this. Instead, I'll enjoy the ride. Oh and yes, I have really enjoyed the simple fact that joining this group of triathletes brings back the nice memories of group training. It really helps when you're tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment