Tuesday, August 26, 2014

On to the next one

So it really happened. I got so sick before the IM Copenhagen that I could not even to fly over to spectate the race. Instead I had to stay at home (which is okay) and follow the race via Internet. Since there was so many of us racing, the latter option wasn't bad at all - it was actually a thrilling and invigorating day spent online. Thus, I want - one more time - to congratulate all my friends who finished the race. You are awesome.

Just out of curiosity and willingness to test myself I registered for IM Barcelona which takes place on 5th of October. That's in 5.5 weeks.

And I did this even if I am NOT healthy yet. Not even close. I just visited a MD who notice that bronchitis is now stronger and otitis is not at all better. She subscribed me stronger medicine which hopefully helps during the next days. I'm allowed to think about doing sports after next weekend. I sincerely hope that it would be reality. Otherwise, I might consider that I'm slightly unlucky. Health issues killed my running during 1999-2000 and 2002-2007. It should be enough, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment