Monday, April 21, 2014

Last two weeks

Today I finished a sort of mini training camp. It started on Thursday with brick workout, continued with running and a bike ride on Thursday. On Saturday I swam and ran a short tempo run while running home from the swim arena. On Sunday I spent 4.5 hrs (131km) on a TT-bike with a group of triathletes and that was followed by lot of eating (the best part in training) and a swim session in the evening. Today I just ran. 

On Saturday I updated my TT-bike by replacing the 70x70mm stem with 70x30mm. Now I have to start stretching more...

So in all, I'm again able to run. Due to the nice weather, biking is currently much more enjoyable than it was before our visit to Canary Island. In April I have biked slightly shy of 700km and swam much more than a year ago. Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment