Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Good times

One MD once said to me that if you ask from an athlete about his/her training, the response tells you right away does the doc have to be alerted or not.
  • If an athlete tells him that "I'm aching here and little more over here", athlete is good to go.
  • If an athlete tells him that "I'm feeling great", it is already too late to react.
That being said, I feel like being right in the middle: I am able to run, bike and swim but I'm sore here and there. But nothing is injured. What more can I ask for.... The current amount of running is far less than I have used to but on the other hand this is the first April ever when I have biked 800+kms.

I don't have any training program to follow and thus I have had hard time to reply to continuing questions if I'm right on the target in my training. I don't know that yet. My response is that I really don't know, but I'm enjoying the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment