Saturday, November 2, 2013

Life's good.

Swim technique practices are now done. Unfortunately, it does not mean that my presence in water is perfect. Not even close. Despite of this, I have dared myself and the pool of course twice a week. Nowadays, on Wednesday I'll swim something and then on Saturday something else.

Last Wednesday was a day of pyramids. In the early morning I ran with JK a faster 1/2/3/4/3/2/1'2min. pyramid. At the end the pace was sub 3:00/km, extremely nice experince. Only thing is that the muscles began to ache and this feeling was enhanced by Friday's hills + drills + core + flexibility session (lasted for 2.5hrs).

Today I swam 500 + 5x200m'1min. (3:55-3:45) + 500. Due to yesterday's workout and the swim practice I felt pretty done. But still I dared to try how my tired and aching legs would work. It wasn't pretty, but I did 20 minutes pace booster. Now I feel just great, but really tired. A long way to go???

T-295 days

No comments:

Post a Comment